Freaked-out method of installing Protowall on XP
1) Install protowall *without driver* in c:\protowall
2) Go to network props and choose to add a Service
3) LEAVE THE NETWORK PROPS WINDOW FOR CHOOSING A SERVICE OPEN
4) Reinstall Protowall *with Driver* in c:\protowall\ and click ok when
install tells you the Network props is open (turn off all Protowall's
5) Rename c:\protowall\xp_driver to c:\protowall\xpdriver
6) Then in the Network Props window (that is still open!) choose Browse.
7) Locate ProtoWall.inf (NOT ProtoWall_mp.inf) and choose this file.
8) Click OK to all the unsigned driver messages (there may be lots, ~7)
9) Start Protowall (shouldn't need to reboot XP, I didn't)
10) Should be sweet!!