Get AirVPN and be free online

Monday, November 28, 2005

Firefox Search Plugin for LinkaGoGo

At last,
A post. First in a while.
I've made a Firefox Search Plugin for LinkaGoGo.
It's in Beta cos I haven't made it sidebar compatible yet (that's also why it's not been officially submitted yet)
You can get it here
Let me know what you think :)

Edit-18-jan-06-0210
If you want a plugin with an installer, there's one here. I found out it had been written some months before mine :( ... Oh well! :) It's great, and the icon seems a bit clearer :) You choose!
http://www.chaim.com/blog/2005/04/09/24/

5 comments:

Tinjaw said...

FYI, I have modified the linkaGoGo search to use linkagogo.NET until the domain problems are resolved.

Tinjaw said...

I have updated the search plugin and moved it to Mycroft. You can find it here.

Hydrocodone said...

HU2Mud The best blog you have!

title loans henrico county virginia said...

VbK6kS Good job!

buy fioricet online said...

Magnific!

eXTReMe Tracker