Josh Downes' Google Notebook

Check out my public Google Notebook.
This thing's wicked for blasting some quick notes out onto the wwweb.
I'm not sure just HOW cool I think it is yet. Just giving it a bash.

[Posted from a live Ubuntu cd latest version "Edgy Eft (6.10)"]
[Ubuntu is definitely gonna win the Linux populariy race]
[I really like Ubuntu and hope that it will someday rival Windows]
[Give it another 4 years to start making a big impression into the home user area]
[In another 10 years it will rival Windows ;))) ]

Comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment, thank you!

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac