Get AirVPN and be free online

Friday, July 10, 2009

AdSense - The publisher must be associated with the developer account before the developer can invoke operations on the publisher's account

You may be unfortunate enough to get this error when you try to switch on AdSense for your Blogger blog:
"The publisher must be associated with the developer account before the developer can invoke operations on the publisher's account."

Don't stress, you just need to go to
your Google AdSense account -> My Account -> Account Access

Now under where it says "Hosts with access" you may/should have a blogger.com entry with a link next to it "grant access".

Click the link, confirm, and you're back in business :)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, was useful :-)

http://www.minipadel.blogspot.com

Peter said...

Yep, simple Google search brought me here, and answered my question quickly. Thanks!

Jaricanese7 said...

Thanks a lot helped me out

Harendra said...

Thanks a lot Shallow_hacker... I was struggling with this error from last 2 days.. Thanks a lot..

dchalmers said...

Yeah, thanks for this, really helped!

Cheers

Aa-Bee-Sea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abseaz said...

Thanks, I couldn't make sense of that sentence. I think they intentionally made is a puzzle by playing with the developer and publisher words.

natarajan venkatasubramanian said...

Man thanks you very much :)

Vivek said...

wow... after fumbling for 15 minutes this blog resolved my problem.. thanks indeed

AnbuShinji said...

thanks for the useful post.

san said...

thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

g said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
!!!!!!
and again: Thank you :)

Eko said...

Very helpful. Thanks a lot.

RavenClaw said...

thanxx dude..

jashan sandhu said...

oh!!! bro.......

Mr Khan said...

I found a similar solution here :)
thanks to all blogger for sharing with all :)

http://we-love-to-share.blogspot.com/2011/03/google-adsense-error-publisher-must-be.html

Mr. Khan said...

I found a similar solution here :)
thanks to all blogger for sharing with all :)

google adsense - must to know

Sunjeep said...

thank you so much, started tripping out already

Michelle said...

So glad I found this...and Mr Khan helped spell it all out for the new interface. Thinking for myself is coming at a new premium, and I can't afford it sometimes, haha.

Varun.T.S said...

T H A N K Y O U

Admin said...

Thanks u useful for me.

eXTReMe Tracker