This post explains how to:
- See which of your iPhone contacts are already copied to Facebook
- Stop synchronising your iPhone contacts to Facebook
- Remove any contacts that have been copied from yor iPhone to Facebook (by the Facebook iPhone app).
The simple instructions to Stop Synchronising and to Remove Contacts from Facebook are as follows:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/contact_importer/remove_uploads.php
2. Click the "Remove" button.
3. On the Facebook app on your iPhone, on the left-hand side scroll down to "Friends" and tap it.
4. On the Friends page press the arrow icon in the top right corner
5. Press " Sync Contacts"
6. Press the "Syncing" switch to turn synchronisation off.
Please note. Any of your friends that are already on Facebook and have chosen to share their phone number with you will NOT be removed.
If you just want to see which of your Contacts have been copied to your iPhone, follow this link:
It shows not only Contacts copied from your iPhone but also Contacts added via Facebook's Friend Finder and/or Invitation Tool.
This is what Facebook has to say about synchronising contacts from iPhone to Facebook.