Stream Converter

Ok, this is one for my Wish List.

I want to make (well, have actually) an online service that you can stick a stream link in, and it will feed you a temporary link to the stream in another format. I.e. it converts the stream realtime to another format.

For example, I wanna catch the 1Xtra Real streams at work, but haven't got Real Player installed (and can't do anything about it).

So I'd like to be able to feed one of the links (e.g. DnB) into my online stream converter, and have it provide me with a new temporary link to a stream in another format like .ASX (like Snoop's joint!)

Wick-ed.

Comments

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac