Problem 2.. easy solution :)

The source of my 2nd problem was my FON connection...
To be more specific, I couldn't use my internet connection (or so it seemed) with any apps other than Internet Explorer!
Then I realised I was using the free signal on my FON router. It dawned on me that either the FON boys don't allow other apps to connect over the free FON connection, or it was simply down to the fact that I wasn't logged into FON, so it wasn't letting any traffic thru.
..Although I'm sure there was a moment when I was definitely logged onto FON... hmm.
Anyhow. I decided to connect to my non-FON router and my other apps (Skype, Opera mini etc) are happy again :)
Grrreat.

Comments

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac