Absolutely fabulous! James Bond style.


Could really think of suitable title for this post. I just found this fun application for my HTC Kaiser. It's called "QuickMark".
It's a barcode scanner. I wasn't sure what to expect really, I just liked the idea of being able to scan barcodes with my phone's camera!
Well, it's early days (I've only had it installed about 30 minutes) but this thing I just did with the app made me laugh and I had to post it.
The little barcode picture above left is google.com... but not as you know it. Obviously, cos instead of saying google.com it's just kinda saying.. nothing except a weird little pattern.
But if you download, install and run QuickMark on your phone and zap the image with your camera the program immediately picks up the url "http://www.google.com".
I have no idea whether this is useful or not.. I'm still deciding! But it sure is funny :)

Comments

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac