(AppReview) Could Download Statusbar have a smaller footprint?

I just updated by Firefox plugins, of which I have a healthy number (or rather an unhealthy number), and I could help but (yet again) notice that the extension Download Statusbar is pretty BIG. Its about ~650kB. Thats more than half a meg. Surely this little baby could be reduced in size?

I refer to it so lovingly because it really is a fab extension. Just simply showing you the status of the download as a progress bar in Firefoxs status bar. It shows speed and size, and lets you open the download with a double-click. Nice job. Could it be made smaller?

Comments

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac