(AppReview) My humble opinion about apps and stuff

Ive decided to start a new collection of blog posts where I comment on applications/ utilities/ extensions etc.

Im going to do this cos I find Ive always got ideas/ an-opinion on these things, and like every human being, I like to think that other people are actually interested in what Ive got to say! ;))

This post doesnt contain an opinion about an app/ extension/ utility because I just needed to get this little introduction out of the way. Ill try to remember to begin my review/ ideas posts with (AppReview) so that my excited and massive reader base knows what to look for. J Enjoy folks.

Comments

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac