To transfer your data from the Nokia 6101, including the copy-protected ringtones, themes, wallpapers etc you need the following.
- 1 DKU-5 data cable
- Nokia PC Suite
1. Install the Nokia PC Suite. This will also install the drivers for the DKU-5 cable
2. Then connect the DKU-5 cable to your PC and connect the phone. The cable should be recognised. If not, try another USB port.
3. Install MobiMB and setup as follows.
- Go to File -> Settings -> Connections -> Add connection
- Choose the Nokia DKU-5 cable connection
- Right-click the new DKU-5 connection -> Properties -> Port settings
- Choose "COM10 Port 1 on Nokia Adapter". The phone should be recognised.
4. In MobiMB go to File -> Settings -> Advanced and tick "Always show built-in ringtones".
5. Now just copy stuff from MobiMB to your PC. You can even drag and drop.