Stanza eBook reader for iPhone looks and feels great

I've only just installed the free eBook reader, Stanza, on my newly upgraded iPhone and I already feel compelled to write about it.

To cut a long review short it looks and feels great. 

- It's free to download in the AppStore
- You have access from inside the app to an online list of publications, including plenty of free ones
- You can change the font and the size of the text
- You can change the text colour and backgorund colour (I prefer light text on darker background)
- The page turning is quick

God I love the AppStore and the fact that there are so many great free applications to download :) 

Comments

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac