Recover data on a restored iPhone

I haven't yet attempted to or succeeded in recovering any data from the previous increment of my 2G iPhone, so this is more of a note-to-self.
After screwing it up with a new version of Installer (don't touch Installer with a long barge pole people, stick to good old Cydia.. and u know what they say about curiosity and what it did to the cat, well I was the proverbial cat) I restored it in iTunes.

My shopping list for trying to dump the iPhone disk image to my PC in URLs is:

A tutorial from the people that know:
A guide to setting up an SSH server on Cygwin
And er, a newbie's guide to Cygwin

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. The causes like iPod disk format corruption need the troubleshooting through formatting the iPod but will result into complete data loss. This is the case when you need the optimum solution via the software acts as the most accepted solution so far.

    iPod data recovery software has been designed with the unique ability to recover all kind of files from the iPod. Viable in each case of data loss, this iPod recovery software is needed to be installed on the system and your iPod is needed to be attached to it and after this within the few clicks, you can access your data.The software comes for the two operating systems: Mac and Windows. So whichever OS you are using, this iPod recovery software is the key.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment, thank you!

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac