Send iPhone photos to PC Instantly


This is a pretty random post, but it may just stick at the back of your head and save you a minute or two.

How do you get a photo or pic (e.g. a screen capture) from your iPhone to your laptop/desktop PC very quickly?

I usually email it. But today I couldn't be bothered to wait that long. First, the Gmail progress bar always annoys me, then I can't copy paste the image straight out of Gmail.

Alternative? Facebook. Share the image directly from your iPhone's camera roll or photo stream to Facebook - make it PRIVATE if you want by selecting "Only Me" under Audience.

Then navigate to facebook.com, hit your profile and right-click to copy the photo/pic.

This took me a matter of seconds. Simple, trivial, but very satisfying!

Comments

Popular posts (all time)

Unsync and Remove iPhone Contacts From Facebook

WhatsApp from your Phone & Computer at the same time (PC/Mac)

How I Fixed Mac OSX Lion NTFS issue

How to get an SSH server running on a Mac